Promoting Colorado as a higher education destination.
Who We Are
To support the internationalization goals of Colorado’s colleges and universities.
StudyColorado is an initiative of the State of Colorado, its institutions of higher education and the Colorado business community. StudyColorado’s primary purpose is to promote Colorado as a higher education destination. Our 25 members are all accredited by the Higher Learning Commission or in the case of English language schools, by the Commission on English Language Accreditation (CEA) or the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- Adams State University
- Aims Community College
- Bridge-Language and Education Abroad
- Colorado College
- Colorado Community College System
- Colorado Mesa University
- Colorado Mountain College
- Colorado School of Mines
- Colorado State University
- Colorado State University-Pueblo
- Fort Lewis College
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Regis University
- Spring International Language Center
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Denver
- University of Northern Colorado
- Western State Colorado University
Board of Advisors
Partner, Xcelente Global Ltd.
Karen de Bartolomé
Executive Director, World Denver
International Student Recruitment and Retention Specialist, Arapahoe Community College
Senior Manager, Air Service Development, Denver International Airport
Director, English Language Center, University of Denver
Director of Global Engagement, University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Clay Harmon (Chair)
International Enrollment and Partnerships Manager, University of Colorado Denver
Ardon Barry Hirschfeld Jr.
President & CEO, Asia Investment Partners, Inc.
Director, Intercultural Center, Community College of Denver
Amy Beth Rell
Professor and Chair, Global Studies, Regis University